Tuesday 10 April 2012

Take a Step Together Reminder

   A few weeks ago, I talked about my initiative to 'Take a Step Together'. In a nutshell, the idea is to get together with some like-minded friends or work colleagues and encourage and support each other to lead a healthier, more environmentally aware lifestyle. This has worked really well for me and my work colleagues, but a regression by one of our team has got me thinking that maybe I should post a reminder.
   The colleague in question will remain anonymous, but over the last few weeks the rest of us have noticed that he has taken a couple of steps back in his diet, and he has started making excuses not to got to the gym. The rest of us have banded together to remind him of why we made out pact in the first place, and what he wanted to achieve, and we hope to get him back on track as soon as possible.
   So, why not check in with your 'Take a Step Together' buddies and see how they're getting on. They might just need a little nudge to get them back on track too.

No comments:

Post a Comment