Sunday 15 July 2012

Filtered Water: Refreshingly Different

Just tried my new water filter for the first time. There were an array of filters to choose from in the shop, but in all honesty I went for the cheapest one. After all, as long as it filters water then it should be OK. I made sure I got one with a universal filter, though. The last thing I need is to run out of filters and find that the shop has stopped stocking the one that I need.
The blurb on the box promises to reduce chlorine and organics from tap water by up to 90%, reduce limescale (my kettle will thank me for that) and reduce metal contamination, sediment and pesticides.
I must admit, that water does taste different. I'm just finding it hard to get out of the habit of going straight to the tap rather than the water filter, especially when I'm filling up the kettle. Maybe I need to put a big STOP sign above my tap or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment