Friday 20 July 2012

Funky Feet

In keeping with my love of all things made in the UK (if you live in the UK that is) I have to tell you about one of my favourite British businesses. Funky Feet Fashions are based in Shrewsbury and make the most adorable baby shoes, clothes and accessories. All their products can be ordered online at www.funkyfeetfashions.co.uk, from soft shoes and clothing gift sets to personalised cushions and bunting. It's so exciting when my friends have babies because it means that I get to shop at Funky feet again. All the products are really good quality as well. I bought my nephew a soft toy from Funky Feet when he was a baby, and it's survived over three years of being chewed, stained and dropped into puddles. And the best thing is, everything is hand-made here in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment